Thread: Really need help

Default Really need help

Ok so some of you may know me already, about 2 months ago. Basically i was a few days out of the month period, and i am about 1 month behind on the course because of the demand of University.

I really cannot afford this course anymore. Please I cannot continue with this course no more regardless if i am bound by a contact.

And saying that "it's useless you have a contract" blah blah blah...no point in saying it because me and my dad cannot afford this course anymore because i havent the time becasue of uni. PLEASE HELP!

I've replied to your pm.

3. Default

You will have to talk to the finance company and/or T2G directly (prefably CliveR (who is currently on holiday) and MattB (who is ill)). Asking on the forums won't help.

i was also wondering the same thing i signed up 2 months ago and am unable to complete the course due to a deterating health problem and would want to know how to cancel the agreement

Quote Originally Posted by Voxie View Post
    i was also wondering the same thing i signed up 2 months ago and am unable to complete the course due to a deterating health problem and would want to know how to cancel the agreement
    You will have to contact the finance company (that is assuming you financed it) ... they do have a health clause in the contract ... check your paperwork that you signed.

Remember ... Train2Game supply the course, the Finance company supplies the Finance ... your contract is with the Finance company and not Train2Game ... so make sure you check the correct documentation.

Not sure what you will need to prove your health status with the Finance company ... but phone them ... they will be able to provide you more information and assistance where required.

Good luck and I hope things work out for you.

Thanks novogeek im really hoping i dont have to quit but things dont look to good at the moment