Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I'm A New Student" FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWhite View Post
    Q: I haven't received my login details yet, I'm getting worried. How long does it take?[/B]
    A: Between 2-3 working weeks. Personally I received it in 20 days, I know some people who had to wait a little longer. If it's longer than 21 days get in touch with T2G via phone call. Whilst you wait you may want to work through the Intro book again or spend some time reading on the forums and interacting with your fellow students. Your student login will be on top of your confirmation letter, it is something similar to AB1234567C, it's that combination of letters and numbers.
    hey I'm thinking about starting this course however I want to try the initial trial period which is 21 days so I'm told - if I don't get my login details for 20 or more days isn't this completely pointless?

The 21 day period is how long you have to cancel the credit agreement, it's not a trial.

Glad to see you have spare time! don't tell too many peeps

Sorry how is that related to this thread?

Default doubts

hi jus joined recently to the course so far am realli excited and thrilled to be duin the course, i have dun sum research on the course, i knw i shud hav dun it befor bt i was too gullible bwt it, bt neway i have discovered alot of negative feedbaks regarding the company? n jus wanu knw weather its tru? i was tld that the course was runin for a few years bt it has onli bin runin since last yr? has ne1 actualli finshed the course? if so can u tell me a bit bwt it n hw youve gone any further with it, the feedbaks hav kind of shattered ma dreams n am nw thinking bwt dropping out of the course? bt i really dnt wanu

surch 4 da grammur freds, dey r ded elpful m8

Indeed. Strange place to announce being on a course and welcome, but please for the love of all that is good and holy as well as my sanity please speak bloody English.

If you do ask questions you'll get a much greater response rate if you ditch the bad text speak.

sorry about the grammer people!!!

Default Does the sma make a difference

Hi i am doing the developers course (just started, still waiting for the username and password) where shall i start on this, shall i go though the SMA then TMA. Just wondering any help would be great thanks

Hi Mackem, basically just go page to page, on the developer course the answers to the SMA are in the back, they're just for you so that you've understood what you've read so far and can figure if you're ready to take the TMA. If you get an answer wrong in the SMA then you need to go back until you know why the answer is what it is. Then once you get your username and password you'll be able to take the TMA.

Good luck and enjoy the course.